Nesting Habitat of the Lilac-crowned Parrot in a Modified Landscape in Mexico
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 361–368, May 2009
How to Cite
Monterrubio-Rico, T. C., Ortega-Rodríguez, J. M., Marín-Togo, Ma. C., Salinas-Melgoza, A. and Renton, K. (2009), Nesting Habitat of the Lilac-crowned Parrot in a Modified Landscape in Mexico. Biotropica, 41: 361–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2009.00493.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Received 19 April 2008; revision accepted 24 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!