Effects of Vegetation Thinning on Above- and Belowground Carbon in a Seasonally Dry Tropical Forest in Mexico
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
© 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation No claim to original US government works
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 302–311, May 2009
How to Cite
Vargas, R., Allen, E. B. and Allen, M. F. (2009), Effects of Vegetation Thinning on Above- and Belowground Carbon in a Seasonally Dry Tropical Forest in Mexico. Biotropica, 41: 302–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2009.00494.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
- Received 14 January 2008; revision accepted 27 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!