5Corresponding author; e-mail: email@example.com
Phenology, Lignotubers, and Water Relations of Cochlospermum vitifolium, a Pioneer Tropical Dry Forest Tree in Costa Rica
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 104–111, January 2010
How to Cite
Fallas-Cedeño, L., Michele Holbrook, N., Rocha, O. J., Vásquez, N. and Gutiérrez-Soto, M. V. (2010), Phenology, Lignotubers, and Water Relations of Cochlospermum vitifolium, a Pioneer Tropical Dry Forest Tree in Costa Rica. Biotropica, 42: 104–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2009.00539.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Received 1 August 2008; revision accepted 12 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!