1Corresponding author; e-mail: email@example.com
Variation in Susceptibility to Hurricane Damage as a Function of Storm Intensity in Puerto Rican Tree Species
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 87–94, January 2010
How to Cite
Canham, C. D., Thompson, J., Zimmerman, J. K. and Uriarte, M. (2010), Variation in Susceptibility to Hurricane Damage as a Function of Storm Intensity in Puerto Rican Tree Species. Biotropica, 42: 87–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2009.00545.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Received 30 April 2008; revision accepted 26 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!