1Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Importance of Defining ‘Forest’: Tropical Forest Degradation, Deforestation, Long-term Phase Shifts, and Further Transitions
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 10–20, January 2010
How to Cite
Putz, F. E. and Redford, K. H. (2010), The Importance of Defining ‘Forest’: Tropical Forest Degradation, Deforestation, Long-term Phase Shifts, and Further Transitions. Biotropica, 42: 10–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2009.00567.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Received 26 August 2008; revision accepted 19 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!