1Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resistance to Plant Invasion? A Native Specialist Herbivore Shows Preference for and Higher Fitness on an Introduced Host
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 188–193, March 2010
How to Cite
Cogni, R. (2010), Resistance to Plant Invasion? A Native Specialist Herbivore Shows Preference for and Higher Fitness on an Introduced Host. Biotropica, 42: 188–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2009.00570.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Received 15 March 2009; revision accepted 15 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!