1Corresponding author; e-mail: email@example.com
Spatial Variation in the Strength of a Trophic Cascade Involving Ruellia nudiflora (Acanthaceae), an Insect Seed Predator and Associated Parasitoid Fauna in Mexico
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 180–187, March 2010
How to Cite
Abdala-Roberts, L., Parra-Tabla, V., Salinas-Peba, L., Díaz-Castelazo, C. and Delfín-González, H. (2010), Spatial Variation in the Strength of a Trophic Cascade Involving Ruellia nudiflora (Acanthaceae), an Insect Seed Predator and Associated Parasitoid Fauna in Mexico. Biotropica, 42: 180–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2009.00571.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Received 22 January 2009; revision accepted 20 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!