1Corresponding author; current address: School of Forest Resources, University of Washington, Box 352100, Seattle, WA 98195-2100, U.S.A.; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Effects of Cropping Systems on Avian Communities in Cacao and Banana Agro-Forestry Systems of Talamanca, Costa Rica
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 68–76, January 2011
How to Cite
Wilsey, C. B. and Temple, S. A. (2011), The Effects of Cropping Systems on Avian Communities in Cacao and Banana Agro-Forestry Systems of Talamanca, Costa Rica. Biotropica, 43: 68–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00640.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2010
- Received 6 March 2009; revision accepted 3 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!