1Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimating Orangutan Densities Using the Standing Crop and Marked Nest Count Methods: Lessons Learned for Conservation
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 748–757, November 2010
How to Cite
Spehar, S. N., Mathewson, P. D., Nuzuar, Wich, S. A., Marshall, A. J., Kühl, H., Nardiyono and Meijaard, E. (2010), Estimating Orangutan Densities Using the Standing Crop and Marked Nest Count Methods: Lessons Learned for Conservation. Biotropica, 42: 748–757. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00651.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Received 19 January 2009; revision accepted 7 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!