3Corresponding author; e-mail: email@example.com
Conversational Noise Reduction as a Win–Win for Ecotourists and Rain Forest Birds in Peru
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 122–130, January 2011
How to Cite
Karp, D. S. and Guevara, R. (2011), Conversational Noise Reduction as a Win–Win for Ecotourists and Rain Forest Birds in Peru. Biotropica, 43: 122–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00660.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
- Received 28 January 2010; revision accepted 28 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!