1Corresponding author; current address: Biology Department, Drake University, Olin Hall Room 208, 1344 27th Street, Des Moines, IA 50311, U.S.A.; email: email@example.com
Ancient Maya Agroforestry Echoing Through Spatial Relationships in the Extant Forest of NW Belize
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 141–148, March 2011
How to Cite
Ross, N. J. and Rangel, T. F. (2011), Ancient Maya Agroforestry Echoing Through Spatial Relationships in the Extant Forest of NW Belize. Biotropica, 43: 141–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00666.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Received 10 September 2009; revision accepted 25 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!