1Corresponding author; current address: Department of Biology, Augsburg College, 2211 Riverside Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55454, U.S.A.; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Long-term Impact of Timber Harvesting on the Resource Base of Chimpanzees in Kibale National Park, Uganda
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 256–264, March 2011
How to Cite
Potts, K. B. (2011), The Long-term Impact of Timber Harvesting on the Resource Base of Chimpanzees in Kibale National Park, Uganda. Biotropica, 43: 256–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00671.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Received 9 June 2009; revision accepted 1 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!