1Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sex Ratio and Sex-specific Latitudinal Variation in Floral Characteristics of Gynodioecious Kallstroemia grandiflora (Zygophyllaceae) in Mexico
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 317–323, May 2011
How to Cite
Cuevas, E. and López, S. (2011), Sex Ratio and Sex-specific Latitudinal Variation in Floral Characteristics of Gynodioecious Kallstroemia grandiflora (Zygophyllaceae) in Mexico. Biotropica, 43: 317–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00692.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Received 4 November 2009; revision accepted 21 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!