2Corresponding author; e-mail: email@example.com
A Dated Phylogeny Complements Macroecological Analysis to Explain the Diversity Patterns in Geonoma (Arecaceae)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 324–334, May 2011
How to Cite
Roncal, J., Blach-Overgaard, A., Borchsenius, F., Balslev, H. and Svenning, J.-C. (2011), A Dated Phylogeny Complements Macroecological Analysis to Explain the Diversity Patterns in Geonoma (Arecaceae). Biotropica, 43: 324–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00696.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Received 8 October 2009; revision accepted 30 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!