4Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distinct Leaf-trait Syndromes of Evergreen and Deciduous Trees in a Seasonally Dry Tropical Forest
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 299–308, May 2011
How to Cite
Pringle, E. G., Adams, R. I., Broadbent, E., Busby, P. E., Donatti, C. I., Kurten, E. L., Renton, K. and Dirzo, R. (2011), Distinct Leaf-trait Syndromes of Evergreen and Deciduous Trees in a Seasonally Dry Tropical Forest. Biotropica, 43: 299–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00697.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2010
- Received 5 February 2010; revision accepted 30 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!