3Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fine-scale Population Genetic Structure of Two Dioecious Indian Keystone Species, Ficus hispida and Ficus exasperata (Moraceae)
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 309–316, May 2011
How to Cite
Dev, S. A., Kjellberg, F., Hossaert-McKey, M. and Borges, R. M. (2011), Fine-scale Population Genetic Structure of Two Dioecious Indian Keystone Species, Ficus hispida and Ficus exasperata (Moraceae). Biotropica, 43: 309–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00704.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Received 29 May 2009; revision accepted 6 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!