4Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sounds of Silence as an Alarm Cue in Túngara Frogs, Physalaemus pustulosus
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 380–385, May 2011
How to Cite
Dapper, A. L., Baugh, A. T. and Ryan, M. J. (2011), The Sounds of Silence as an Alarm Cue in Túngara Frogs, Physalaemus pustulosus. Biotropica, 43: 380–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00707.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Received 28 February 2010; revision accepted 30 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!