1Corresponding author; current address: A.P. 27-3, Santa María de Guido, Morelia, Michoacán, México 58089; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Tropical Dry Forests and Agricultural Areas by Neotropical Bird Communities
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 365–370, May 2011
How to Cite
MacGregor-Fors, I. and Schondube, J. E. (2011), Use of Tropical Dry Forests and Agricultural Areas by Neotropical Bird Communities. Biotropica, 43: 365–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00709.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Received 1 March 2010; revision accepted 13 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!