2Corresponding author; current address: Integrative Ecology Group, Estación Biológica de Doñana, CSIC, Av. Américo Vespucio, s/n, 41092 Sevilla, Spain; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Range and Movement Patterns of Toucans: Implications for Seed Dispersal
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 357–364, May 2011
How to Cite
Holbrook, K. M. (2011), Home Range and Movement Patterns of Toucans: Implications for Seed Dispersal. Biotropica, 43: 357–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00710.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Received 17 December 2009; revision accepted 5 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!