1Corresponding author; Current address: Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University, New Jersey 08544, U.S.A.; e-mail: email@example.com
Rehabilitation of Logged Rain Forests: Avifaunal Composition, Habitat Structure, and Implications for Biodiversity-Friendly REDD+
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 504–511, July 2011
How to Cite
Ansell, F. A., Edwards, D. P. and Hamer, K. C. (2011), Rehabilitation of Logged Rain Forests: Avifaunal Composition, Habitat Structure, and Implications for Biodiversity-Friendly REDD+. Biotropica, 43: 504–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00725.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Received 22 February 2010; revision accepted 6 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!