5Corresponding author; e-mail: email@example.com
A Complex Metacommunity Structure for Gastropods Along an Elevational Gradient
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 480–488, July 2011
How to Cite
Presley, S. J., Willig, M. R., Bloch, C. P., Castro-Arellano, I., Higgins, C. L. and Klingbeil, B. T. (2011), A Complex Metacommunity Structure for Gastropods Along an Elevational Gradient. Biotropica, 43: 480–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00727.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Received 3 May 2010; revision accepted 30 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!