3Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effects of Hurricanes on Rare Plant Demography in Fire-Controlled Ecosystems
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 450–458, July 2011
How to Cite
Menges, E. S., Weekley, C. W., Clarke, G. L. and Smith, S. A. (2011), Effects of Hurricanes on Rare Plant Demography in Fire-Controlled Ecosystems. Biotropica, 43: 450–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00728.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Received 7 May 2010; revision accepted 8 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!