3Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Canopy-tree Species Effects on Their Immediate Understory Microsite and Sapling Community Dynamics
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 572–581, September 2011
How to Cite
Mejía-Domínguez, N. R., Meave, J. A., Díaz-Ávalos, C. and González, E. J. (2011), Individual Canopy-tree Species Effects on Their Immediate Understory Microsite and Sapling Community Dynamics. Biotropica, 43: 572–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00739.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 13 August 2010; revision accepted 7 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!