4Corresponding author; e-mail: email@example.com
Epiphyte Biomass and Canopy Microclimate in the Tropical Lowland Cloud Forest of French Guiana
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 591–596, September 2011
How to Cite
Gehrig-Downie, C., Obregón, A., Bendix, J. and Gradstein, S. R. (2011), Epiphyte Biomass and Canopy Microclimate in the Tropical Lowland Cloud Forest of French Guiana. Biotropica, 43: 591–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2010.00745.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Received 25 February 2010; revision accepted 26 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!