5Corresponding author; email: email@example.com
Population Status and Reproductive Success of an Endangered Epiphytic Orchid in a Fragmented Landscape
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 640–647, September 2011
How to Cite
Parra-Tabla, V., Vargas, C. F., Naval, C., Calvo, L. M. and Ollerton, J. (2011), Population Status and Reproductive Success of an Endangered Epiphytic Orchid in a Fragmented Landscape. Biotropica, 43: 640–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00752.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Received 12 April 2010; revision accepted 3 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!