1Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Insect Herbivory and Leaf Disease in Natural and Human Disturbed Habitats: Lessons from Early-Successional Heliconia Herbs
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 53–62, January 2012
How to Cite
Santos, B. A. and Benítez-Malvido, J. (2012), Insect Herbivory and Leaf Disease in Natural and Human Disturbed Habitats: Lessons from Early-Successional Heliconia Herbs. Biotropica, 44: 53–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00765.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
- Received 31 August 2010; revision accepted 8 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!