4Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Narrow Fungal Mycorrhizal Diversity in a Population of the Orchid Coppensia doniana
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 114–122, January 2012
How to Cite
Valadares, R. B., Pereira, M. C., Otero, J. T. and Cardoso, E. J. (2012), Narrow Fungal Mycorrhizal Diversity in a Population of the Orchid Coppensia doniana. Biotropica, 44: 114–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00769.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Received 26 March 2010; revision accepted 2 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!