3Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire and Host Abundance as Determinants of the Distribution of Three Congener and Sympatric Mistletoes in an Amazonian Savanna
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 27–34, January 2012
How to Cite
Fadini, R. F. and Lima, A. P. (2012), Fire and Host Abundance as Determinants of the Distribution of Three Congener and Sympatric Mistletoes in an Amazonian Savanna. Biotropica, 44: 27–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00773.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Received 15 July 2010; revision accepted 16 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!