4Corresponding author; e-mail: email@example.com
Optimizing Diversity Assessment Protocols for High Canopy Ants in Tropical Rain Forest
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 73–81, January 2012
How to Cite
Yusah, K. M., Fayle, T. M., Harris, G. and Foster, W. A. (2012), Optimizing Diversity Assessment Protocols for High Canopy Ants in Tropical Rain Forest. Biotropica, 44: 73–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00775.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Received 26 September 2010; revision accepted 4 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!