2Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short-term Effects of Single Species Browsing Release by Different-sized Herbivores on Sand Forest Vegetation Community, South Africa
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 63–72, January 2012
How to Cite
Lagendijk, G., Page, B. R. and Slotow, R. (2012), Short-term Effects of Single Species Browsing Release by Different-sized Herbivores on Sand Forest Vegetation Community, South Africa. Biotropica, 44: 63–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00776.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
- Received 16 March 2010; revision accepted 11 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!