3Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Structure of Morphological and Genetic Diversity in Natural Populations of Carica papaya (Caricaceae) in Costa Rica
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 179–188, March 2012
How to Cite
Brown, J. E., Bauman, J. M., Lawrie, J. F., Rocha, O. J. and Moore, R. C. (2012), The Structure of Morphological and Genetic Diversity in Natural Populations of Carica papaya (Caricaceae) in Costa Rica. Biotropica, 44: 179–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00779.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Received 26 July 2010; revision accepted 17 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!