7Corresponding author; e-mail: email@example.com
Social Immunity in Amphibians: Evidence for Vertical Transmission of Innate Defenses
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 396–400, July 2011
How to Cite
Walke, J. B., Harris, R. N., Reinert, L. K., Rollins-Smith, L. A. and Woodhams, D. C. (2011), Social Immunity in Amphibians: Evidence for Vertical Transmission of Innate Defenses. Biotropica, 43: 396–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00787.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Received 27 December 2010; revision accepted 9 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!