6Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimizing Bias in Biomass Allometry: Model Selection and Log-Transformation of Data
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 649–653, November 2011
How to Cite
Mascaro, J., Litton, C. M., Hughes, R. F., Uowolo, A. and Schnitzer, S. A. (2011), Minimizing Bias in Biomass Allometry: Model Selection and Log-Transformation of Data. Biotropica, 43: 649–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00798.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Received 6 January 2011; revision accepted 19 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!