6Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Modest Proposal for Wealthy Countries to Reforest Their Land for the Common Good
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 524–528, September 2011
How to Cite
Meijaard, E. and Sheil, D. (2011), A Modest Proposal for Wealthy Countries to Reforest Their Land for the Common Good. Biotropica, 43: 524–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00802.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Received 16 May 2011; revision accepted 4 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!