5Corresponding author; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soil Effects on Forest Structure and Diversity in a Moist and a Dry Tropical Forest
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 276–283, May 2012
How to Cite
Peña-Claros, M., Poorter, L., Alarcón, A., Blate, G., Choque, U., Fredericksen, T. S., Justiniano, M. J., Leaño, C., Licona, J. C., Pariona, W., Putz, F. E., Quevedo, L. and Toledo, M. (2012), Soil Effects on Forest Structure and Diversity in a Moist and a Dry Tropical Forest. Biotropica, 44: 276–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00813.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received 6 May 2009; revision accepted accepted 3 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!