Exploitation of Fallen Diaspores by Ants: Are there Ant–Plant Partner Choices?
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 360–367, May 2012
How to Cite
Christianini, A. V., Mayhé-Nunes, A. J. and Oliveira, P. S. (2012), Exploitation of Fallen Diaspores by Ants: Are there Ant–Plant Partner Choices?. Biotropica, 44: 360–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00822.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2010
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Number: FAPESP: 02/12895-8
- The Wisconsin Society of Science Teachers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!