Exploitation of Fallen Diaspores by Ants: Are there Ant–Plant Partner Choices?
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 360–367, May 2012
How to Cite
Christianini, A. V., Mayhé-Nunes, A. J. and Oliveira, P. S. (2012), Exploitation of Fallen Diaspores by Ants: Are there Ant–Plant Partner Choices?. Biotropica, 44: 360–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00822.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2010
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Number: FAPESP: 02/12895-8
- The Wisconsin Society of Science Teachers
|btp822-sup-0001-AppendixS1.docx||Word document||22K||APPENDIX S1. Ant species observed in interaction with fallen diaspores in cerrado in southeast Brazil.|
|btp822-sup-0002-AppendixS2.docx||Word document||21K||APPENDIX S2. Plant diaspores exploited by ants in cerrado in southeast Brazil.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.