Removal Effects on Nectar Production in Bat-pollinated Flowers of the Brazilian Cerrado
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 1–5, January 2012
How to Cite
Bobrowiec, P. E. D. and Oliveira, P. E. (2012), Removal Effects on Nectar Production in Bat-pollinated Flowers of the Brazilian Cerrado. Biotropica, 44: 1–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00823.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
- National Council of Scientific and Technological Development. Grant Number: CNPq grant 113679/1999-8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!