Spillover of Insects from Rain Forest into Adjacent Oil Palm Plantations
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 368–377, May 2012
How to Cite
Lucey, J. M. and Hill, J. K. (2012), Spillover of Insects from Rain Forest into Adjacent Oil Palm Plantations. Biotropica, 44: 368–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00824.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- Danum Valley Field Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!