The Impact of Annual and Seasonal Rainfall Patterns on Growth and Phenology of Emergent Tree Species in Southeastern Amazonia, Brazil
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 331–340, May 2012
How to Cite
Grogan, J. and Schulze, M. (2012), The Impact of Annual and Seasonal Rainfall Patterns on Growth and Phenology of Emergent Tree Species in Southeastern Amazonia, Brazil. Biotropica, 44: 331–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00825.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
- USDA Forest Service's International Institute of Tropical Forestry
- ITTO-CITES Timber Project
- ITTO's Fellowship Programme
- USAID Brasil
- Charles A. and Anne Morrow Lindbergh Foundation
- Brazilian Ministry of Science and Technology (CNPq)
- Madeireira Juary
- Serraria Marajoara Ltda
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!