High Turnover Rates in Remnant Populations of the Harlequin Frog Atelopus cruciger (Bufonidae): Low Risk of Extinction?
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 420–426, May 2012
How to Cite
Lampo, M., Celsa, S. J., Rodríguez-Contreras, A., Rojas-Runjaic, F. and García, C. Z. (2012), High Turnover Rates in Remnant Populations of the Harlequin Frog Atelopus cruciger (Bufonidae): Low Risk of Extinction?. Biotropica, 44: 420–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00830.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- Iniciativa de Especies Amenazadas (IEA)-PROVITA to JCS
- Fundación La Salle de Ciencias Naturales – Museo de Historia Natural La Salle (MHNLS)
- Instituto Venezolano de Investigaciones Científicas (IVIC)
- Ministerio del Poder Popular para el Ambiente. Grant Numbers: # 01-03-03-3644, #4110-15 Oct 2007 to JCS, #01-03-03-3649, #4100-15Oct 2007 to FRR
- INPARQUES. Grant Number: #PAA-404-2005 to JCS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!