Survival and Growth of Juvenile Bromeliads in Coffee Plantations and Forests in Central Veracruz, Mexico
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 341–349, May 2012
How to Cite
Scheffknecht, S., Winkler, M., Mata-Rosas, M. and Hietz, P. (2012), Survival and Growth of Juvenile Bromeliads in Coffee Plantations and Forests in Central Veracruz, Mexico. Biotropica, 44: 341–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00832.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: P17875
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!