Special Section: Advances In Dipterocarp Ecology And Conservation Biology
Demographic History of Shorea curtisii (Dipterocarpaceae) Inferred from Chloroplast DNA Sequence Variations
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 577–585, September 2012
How to Cite
Kamiya, K., Nanami, S., Kenzo, T., Yoneda, R., Diway, B., Chong, L., Azani, M. A., Majid, N. M., Lum, S. K. Y., Wong, K.-M. and Harada, K. (2012), Demographic History of Shorea curtisii (Dipterocarpaceae) Inferred from Chloroplast DNA Sequence Variations. Biotropica, 44: 577–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00834.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
- Global Environment Research Fund from the Ministry of the Environment, Japan. Grant Numbers: D-0901, RF-1010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!