Frugivory and Seed Dispersal by Brown Lemurs in a Malagasy Tropical Dry Forest
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 479–488, July 2012
How to Cite
Sato, H. (2012), Frugivory and Seed Dispersal by Brown Lemurs in a Malagasy Tropical Dry Forest. Biotropica, 44: 479–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00838.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
- MEXT Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Cooperation Program of Wildlife Research Center, Kyoto University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!