Air-breathing Behavior of the Jeju Fish Hoplerythrinus unitaeniatus in Amazonian Streams
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 512–520, July 2012
How to Cite
de Lima Filho, J. A., Martins, J., Arruda, R. and Carvalho, L. N. (2012), Air-breathing Behavior of the Jeju Fish Hoplerythrinus unitaeniatus in Amazonian Streams. Biotropica, 44: 512–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00839.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- Federal University of Mato Grosso, São Nicolau Farm and ONF Brasil
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!