Emergent Impacts of Ant and Spider Interactions: Herbivory Reduction in a Tropical Savanna Tree
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 498–505, July 2012
How to Cite
Nahas, L., Gonzaga, M. O. and Del-Claro, K. (2012), Emergent Impacts of Ant and Spider Interactions: Herbivory Reduction in a Tropical Savanna Tree. Biotropica, 44: 498–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2011.00850.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!