The Impact of Forest Disturbance on the Seasonal Foraging Ecology of a Critically Endangered African Primate
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 560–568, July 2012
How to Cite
Bracebridge, C. E., Davenport, T. R. and Marsden, S. J. (2012), The Impact of Forest Disturbance on the Seasonal Foraging Ecology of a Critically Endangered African Primate. Biotropica, 44: 560–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00854.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!