Effects of Local Plant Density and Incomplete Dichogamy on the Reproductive Success of the Rare Neotropical Palm Geonoma epetiolata
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 680–688, September 2012
How to Cite
Martén-Rodríguez, S., Quesada, M. and Momen, B. (2012), Effects of Local Plant Density and Incomplete Dichogamy on the Reproductive Success of the Rare Neotropical Palm Geonoma epetiolata. Biotropica, 44: 680–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00860.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- Organization of Tropical Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!