Occurrence of Three Felids across a Network of Protected Areas in Thailand: Prey, Intraguild, and Habitat Associations
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 810–817, November 2012
How to Cite
Ngoprasert, D., Lynam, A. J., Sukmasuang, R., Tantipisanuh, N., Chutipong, W., Steinmetz, R., Jenks, K. E., Gale, G. A., Grassman, L. I., Kitamura, S., Howard, J., Cutter, P., Cutter, P., Leimgruber, P., Songsasen, N. and Reed, D. H. (2012), Occurrence of Three Felids across a Network of Protected Areas in Thailand: Prey, Intraguild, and Habitat Associations. Biotropica, 44: 810–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00878.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!