Bryophyte Species Diversity in Secondary Forests Dominated by the Introduced Species Spathodea campanulata Beauv. in Puerto Rico
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 763–770, November 2012
How to Cite
Pérez, M. E., Sastre-De Jesús, I., Lugo, A. E. and Abelleira Martínez, O. J. (2012), Bryophyte Species Diversity in Secondary Forests Dominated by the Introduced Species Spathodea campanulata Beauv. in Puerto Rico. Biotropica, 44: 763–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2012.00879.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
- USDA Forest Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!